I started a book club blog with my sisters called the PAGE EATERS. Anyone is welcome to read along and add your comments and thoughts about the books we are reading. I'm trying to focus on good, clean literature that will spur thought and teach life lessons. Most of what we will read will be good children's or Young Adult fiction, but we'll try to keep it well rounded with some non-fiction here and there. Most of the books we'll be reading are nominees for the Beehive Award, given by the Children's Literature Association of Utah.
If you'd like to join our book club, I have a poll up that you can vote for the next book to read. We'll use that poll to help choose future reads. Any suggestions are welcome and will be considered, as well.
The benefit of a book club blog, is that you can read at your own pace! Don't worry if you don't have a lot of time. Just join the discussion in the comments section whenever you finish. No rush, no deadlines! The more, the merrier! Click here to check it out!
4 comments:
Good for you- I will need to check it out, but I am so up to my eyeballs in books don't take it personal if I'm not up to speed!
I love that book clubs help you read books you would normally walk right past. And the discussion make syou enjoy it all the more!
I PURE LOVE your new family photo! You guys are so FUN! It's no wonder I love you.
Rindee,
My name is Katie and Chira Speers gave me your info. She said you had your babies at home and that you may be able to recommend a midwife to me. I had my last baby at home as well and am currenly searching for a new midwife but it's difficult to find any! I live in Spanish Fork. If you think you can help send me an email at katieannegarner@gmail.com
Thanks!
great idea, I'm so checkin' it out
Post a Comment