Were we switched at birth? (Have you ever seen that "family faces" picture of my family in my parents' bathroom? I am the only one of the bunch that doesn't have a good face to pull - yep, I'm the ugly face runt)
Happy Anniversary! I was just trying to remember if this year was 11 or 12 for us, so thanks for clearing it up so I didn't have to get the calculator out.
3 comments:
Hahahahaha! I love it.
Oh, and happy anniversary.
Were we switched at birth? (Have you ever seen that "family faces" picture of my family in my parents' bathroom? I am the only one of the bunch that doesn't have a good face to pull - yep, I'm the ugly face runt)
Happy Anniversary! I was just trying to remember if this year was 11 or 12 for us, so thanks for clearing it up so I didn't have to get the calculator out.
Post a Comment