Bradin, Mattie Rae, and I standing in front of our Puyallup house. The shutters were blue and the plants were smaller when we lived there, but other than that it looked the same. I still think it is a very nice looking home. I couldn't believe that it's over 20 years old. I didn't think it looked dated at all. The current owners must love it as we did. They are taking good care of it.
Here's Bradin standing in front of our mailbox with our beloved house number. I thought the "News Tribune" paper box was also fitting, as my mom had a paper route for years while we lived there. I had one of my own, and I think my brothers took mine over when I was done with it. Many a newspaper have I folded and stuffed into a box like this one.
I got to choose where to get the gas (since my Dad got lost amongst all the new growth and development. Even the freeway exit had moved.) So, of course I chose to visit Jackpot. It's not Jackpot anymore, much to my dismay, but we got gas here anyway. Jackpot had the best hot chocolate. Here's a shot of our rental cars.
No comments:
Post a Comment