Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Braxton's Wedding


My youngest brother Braxton married Becky Wheeler in the Seattle Temple on February 13, 2009. Rick's parents happened to be in town that week and watched our kids while Rick, Brynlee and I flew out to WA for a few days. It was such a lovely vacation and a beautiful wedding.


The first night we stayed with Rick's childhood friend, Jack Richins and his family in Bothell. They were so gracious and let the Parish family stay there as well. They fed us dinner and we had such a lovely time visiting and enjoyed their hospitality and good company.


The next morning was the wedding and we headed off, picked up the wedding flowers and made it to the temple a bit early even! Mik'l watched Brynlee in the waiting room and Rick and I enjoyed witnessing the sealing of Braxton and Becky.

After that, pictures pictures!


Braxton with his sisters, Mattie Rae, Rindee, Shan'l, and Wyn.

Braxton with his brother, Bradin.
Our most recent family picture. Rindee, Wyn, Bradin, Alan, Becky, Braxton, Wanda, Shan'l, and Mattie Rae.

We had some surprise visitors from the Wilhelmsen side of our family! My cousin Janelle and her sister in law, Lisa showed up at the temple and we got to visit in the freezing cold while the wedding couple was busy. I think it's been 20 years since I've seen Janelle, and I had never met Lisa before. Lisa is Sherred's wife.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

What a handsome group! I was also noticing that Ian looks a lot like Braxton, don't you think?