Sunday, November 8, 2009

Love Letter

Dear Hot and Fresh Meal,

I took you for granted when I had you for so long. I invited a new love into my life, but there wasn't room for the both of you. Oh, how I long to return to your warm embrace. Our affairs over the last 10 years have been few and far between. My appetite for you is still unsatiable and my devotion is true. My jealousy for the affection you shower on those around me is getting the best of me. I hope that my absence is not too much longer. Please wait just a few more years and I will return to you and bask in your comfort with renewed appreciation.


Longing for satisfaction,

Impatient Mother of 4

4 comments:

Staley Family said...

This is the story of all mom's lives. I can hardly wait for that day.

Andrea said...

Touche, my pet. Touche.

Ashley said...

So true, so true.

Melissa said...

Ha ha! Thanks for the laugh, and now onto a cold dinner....