This is the Rick-is-the-awesomest-Dad post. He made gingerbread houses with the 3 older kids one day while I was away in December. He even made one himself. The houses turned out so cute and he even took pictures of the whole thing.
Fun! This is a favorite tradition of my children, too. Only they do it with their grandma, because I am all about structural integrity (and accuracy), and am driven crazy by their need to decorate with so much candy that the houses don't look like houses when they're done. I do one by myself, just to have the satisfaction of an orderly "gingerbread" house.
yeah, I'm not a fun mom. Good thing they have a fun grandma.
1 comment:
Fun! This is a favorite tradition of my children, too. Only they do it with their grandma, because I am all about structural integrity (and accuracy), and am driven crazy by their need to decorate with so much candy that the houses don't look like houses when they're done. I do one by myself, just to have the satisfaction of an orderly "gingerbread" house.
yeah, I'm not a fun mom. Good thing they have a fun grandma.
Post a Comment