Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Brynlee's Story 2


Brynlee can be a talkative baby. One day Rayna (age 6) was holding her and Brynlee (age 3 months) was cooing away. so Rayna started interpreting the story, and Ian (age 8) transcribed it. Illustrations by Rayna. Here is a picture of the story, and I will interpret the interpretation for you...
Brynlee was a Princess. She was in her palace. She started to cry because she couldn't play with her seaweed. So she went outside and sat on a seashell that she didn't know was a clam. The clam opened up and put her inside. She cried even harder. and her Dad heard her. So he followed the sound, and recognized it. It was his daughter crying! He came upon a gigantic clam and got his daughter out, Brynlee!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Cute, cute! I love the fun stuff kids come up with. Saylor went through a phase where she wrote story and story. She hasn't done that in a long time. I guess I need to encourage her to get back with it - enough of the t.v. already! I'm afraid this summer has been full of nothing but mind-numbing t.v.-watching. Yuck.