You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 25 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your ABC's of Me, tag 26 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
A - Age: 30
B - Best Job Ever: Mom
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathtubs
D - Dark secret? Even if I had one, I wouldn't be putting it on a list for the Internet.
E- Essential start your day item: Email
F - Favorite color: Purple
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'6" Always wanted to be 5'10"
I - Instruments you play(ed): Violin, Viola, & Voice (maybe this should count for "V")
J - Job title: Hmmm. CEO, CFO, Professor, Nurse, Executive Secretary, Facilities Manager, Procreator, Taxi Driver, Counselor, Head Chef...Hey, I think it's about time for a RAISE!
K - Kids: Ian, Rayna, Jaeda, Brynlee
L - Living arrangements: Comfortable
M - Mom's name: Wanda
N - Nicknames: Rindalyn, Poker, Rin, Rindee Pie, Chickapen
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None
P - Pet Peeves: Grammar errors in advertisements
Q - Quote from a movie: With a capital T which rhymes with P that stands for Pool! Trouble Trouble Trouble...
R - Right or left handed: Right handed
S - Siblings: Wyn, Shan'l, Mattie Rae, Bradin, Braxton
T - Time you wake up: I set my alarm for 7:30, but I'm always up by 7:00, but would be happier if it was 8:30
U- Underwear: Yes, please.
V - Vegetable you dislike: olives, mushrooms, sweet pickles.
W - Ways you run late: Crab. I'm sure if I walked like a crab that it would make me late for most occasions.
X - X-rays you've had: Knee (to discover a benign fatty tumor that was henceforth removed.)
Y - Yummy food you make: Bread, Corn Salsa, Chicken tortilla soup, Tacos
Z - Zoo favorite: Lions and tigers
2 comments:
Yay for the ABC's. Was that knee thing when you bent down and then couldn't straighten your leg? I remember that. You came to visit during that.
Love the "U"... love it.
Post a Comment