So this morning the kids are heading out the door to go to school. It is a beautiful day, so they went out without any coats. Soon they both came back in proclaiming it was too chilly out there. Soon Rayna heads out with her fleece on, and Ian is close behind. I can see out of the corner of my eye that something isn't quite...normal about his solution. It was inventive, though:
10 comments:
Rindee, Hip, Hip, HOORAY! I knew you'd come to your senses soon enough (on the whole blogging thing)! Thank goodness! I am so excited to "keep in touch" through blogger - it makes one feel she sees those she loves more often than she actually does. Plus it is really fun - at least I think it is! Okay, I feel a bit ridiculous because I am typing a million miles a minute (much as I would talk a million miles a minute if you were here at my house) cause I'm so excited to "see" you again! Silly thing to get giddy over I guess, but I can't help it! I would bear you my testimony of blogging, but maybe that's a bit too extreme? I love your blog title - so clever, and your pictures, and your witty writing style! Anyway, now that I wrote a comment longer than your post...Love ya!
p.s. I think the reason you have "too much ambition for your own good" is because somehow, since you were born first, you got my share.
Ha! Ian cracks me up. When I saw the picture at first I thought he was dressing up like one of the starwars characters. Isn't there one with fleshy long "tusks" hanging down?
I didn't realize you read my blog- you're welcome anytime!
I'm afraid Softball season has hijacked my blogging time. But I'll be back making regular posts in about 6 weeks.
I will try and check yours when I can. Thanks for your comments on mine. Keep them coming!
As a side note- I looked through your favorite blogs and wanted to go to Emily's but hers is a private blog and I can't view it. You may want to remove that link since others can't go visit her. Have a great day!
Man, I love that kid.
Didn't this blog used to be called "insannarty"? Maybe I'm losing my mind, but THAT'S what I was referring to as clever (although I'm not saying your new title isn't just as great). I wasn't being sarcastic. Now it just sounds like I was being really rude. :/
it was, but Rick didn't think it was a very respectful use of our family name...so until I come up with something just as clever...
Smart boy! I always have cold ears and nose when I go walking but have I ever been that clever? Cute boy. After hearing all about him last weekend I thought this post was hilarious.
Congrats on the new baby! She's beautiful. I'm glad you've joined the blogging world! It's a great way to keep in touch. How's four kids treating you? I'm just coming out of the fog and I want to go back in. :)
Insannarty, that's good! Too bad I can't use it.
I like your music.
Post a Comment