
I got my crafty-ness out again for General Conference, and this is a hat I made for Rayna. Jaeda is modeling it, and I am making a pink one like this for her, but it isn't finished yet. I made 2 others previously, but it wasn't till the 3rd try that it worked out like I wanted. I followed the pattern the first time and it was way too big. So I tried again and then the ear flaps weren't in the right place. So 3rd time's a charm. I think it's darling and they work up quickly, so I plan on making one for each of my kids.
5 comments:
cute hat rindee! You are a most talented gal!
I just bought my boys hats with the flaps over the ears the other night to get ready for the cold- they were not cheap! These are so great- and of course she looks so cute modeling it.
Uh-hmm.....is there anything you CAN'T do?
I wish I was crafty like that...looks so cute!
You make it sound so easy. I tried doing one. Two minutes into it I freaked out because I was so frustrated. Yours turned out so cute that I wanted to make one too! I'll leave this hobby up to you and Bethani
Rindee, that's adorable!! What pattern did you use?
I think I need a hat with ear flaps. I think I need a BODYSUIT with EXTRA BODY FLAPS, it's so cold! But I guess I need to start with a hat. Be sure to make your kids line up and take a picture of them all -- that would be a precious photo!
Post a Comment