Monday, October 13, 2008

Jaeda's Sacrament Water

Scene: Sitting in Sacrament Meeting with Jaeda on my lap, Rayna at my side. The water is being passed.

Me: Jaeda, do you know what the water reminds us of?

Jaeda: No

Me: It reminds us of Jesus and that he died for us.

Jaeda: Jesus died?

Me: Yes, He died on the cross so we can live with Heavenly Father again someday.

Jaeda: A cross?

Rayna: Yeah. It looks like a "T"

Jaeda: I can't see those guys

Me: I can't either, but I can feel their love for me.

Rayna: I feel them sometimes when I pray.

Jaeda: (Pondering for a moment, then looking at her hand, she raises it in front of her face) I feel them in my HAND!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

The other morning, Samera came upstairs to tell me, " The Holy Ghost wants me to eat some pudding." This only an hour after she declared to me in the dollar store, "My tummy is telling me I need that headband." I guess at least they're feeling SOMETHING, and that's the first step...I guess.

Amberlyn said...

That is sweet.