
Louis Pasteur was the first to discover the cure for rabies and Anthrax. He also invented pasteurization. That makes him a pioneer.
Alexander Fleming was the first to use a mold as medicine. This makes him a pioneer.
Elizabeth Blackwell was the first woman to become a doctor. This makes her a pioneer.
· Louis Pasteur tried to find the cure for rabies. Most of the time he only failed. He studied rabies for months. Than finally, he had his answer.
· Elizabeth Blackwell wanted to be a doctor. She tried to get a college to accept her, but none would accept. One day, a college accepted her! But at school, it wasn’t too good. Many people made fun of her, but she didn’t give up.
· Alexander Fleming was investigating a small mold that he had found in his lab. For some reason, it killed bacteria. He tried it on some dying animals, and they were healthy the next day. He spent a long time on this particular mold, and it later became antibiotic called penicillin.
· I like Louis Pasteur because he invented pasteurization. He also had great patience. I like Alexander Fleming because he discovered penicillin, a very important antibiotic. He also was very cautious. I like Elizabeth Blackwell because she was brave. Even when made fun of, she didn’t give up.
Alexander Fleming was the first to use a mold as medicine. This makes him a pioneer.
Elizabeth Blackwell was the first woman to become a doctor. This makes her a pioneer.
· Louis Pasteur tried to find the cure for rabies. Most of the time he only failed. He studied rabies for months. Than finally, he had his answer.
· Elizabeth Blackwell wanted to be a doctor. She tried to get a college to accept her, but none would accept. One day, a college accepted her! But at school, it wasn’t too good. Many people made fun of her, but she didn’t give up.
· Alexander Fleming was investigating a small mold that he had found in his lab. For some reason, it killed bacteria. He tried it on some dying animals, and they were healthy the next day. He spent a long time on this particular mold, and it later became antibiotic called penicillin.
· I like Louis Pasteur because he invented pasteurization. He also had great patience. I like Alexander Fleming because he discovered penicillin, a very important antibiotic. He also was very cautious. I like Elizabeth Blackwell because she was brave. Even when made fun of, she didn’t give up.
2 comments:
It's official. Ian knows more than I do.
Oh boy, Andrea. You have no idea. That kid knows more than any average adult. He knew more at age 3 than I did at 30.
Post a Comment