My friend Sara tagged Ian, Rayna, and Jaeda. I was horrified that they might actually tell the truth and reveal what an awful mother I am. But I guess answering straight to my face was intimidating enought that they were at least polite. I wonder how the answers would have been different if I wasn't the one asking.
I officially tag Mik'l, Madison, Kaelyn, Christian, Kennedy, Scottlyn, Boston, Saylor, Samera, and Sylas.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Ian: “Good Morning”
Rayna: “Don’t come in my room”
Jaeda: “Yes”
2. What makes mom happy?
Ian: When I’m obedient
Rayna: When I do something good
Jaeda: Crown
3. What makes mom sad?
Ian: When I’m unobedient like horsing around
Rayna: When I do something mean
Jaeda: A bonk
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Ian: Making a face that I call "flat smile"
Rayna: tickle me
Jaeda: cus I’m gonna get a crown for me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Ian: I don’t really know cuz I wasn’t alive back then. A person with glasses?
Rayna: She had short hair and now she has long hair
Jaeda: Cuz you were a little baby last night
6. How old is your mom?
Ian: like 29 or something?
Rayna: 30 or 35 (nice)
Jaeda: 2
7. How tall is your mom?
Ian: my guess would be about 5 to 6 feet
Rayna: 4 feet
Jaeda: big
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Ian: I’m guessing nurse Brynlee and check her email
Rayna: Maybe go shopping
Jaeda: to make my hair pretty
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Ian: Nurse Brynlee
Rayna: I don’t know that cuz I’m not around. Play with Brynlee?
Jaeda: get wipes
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Ian: being a good singer
Rayna: cuz my family is so good
Jaeda: painting
11. What is your mom really good at?
Ian: crocheting and nursing Brynlee (hmmm. I'm seeing a pattern here)
Rayna: sewing
Jaeda: getting flowers
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Ian: yelling
Mom: Do I need more practice?
Ian: No!
Rayna: letting me buy things that I really really want to get
Jaeda : crying
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Ian: do chores at home
Rayna: she stays home and takes care of my baby sister, Brynlee
Jaeda: make her happy
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Ian: Chinese food or something?
Rayna: Spaghetti
Jaeda: noodles
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Ian: That she’s my mom and that she’s a good mom.
Rayna: When she takes me out to the movies
Jaeda: healthy
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Ian: Haru from “the Cat Returns." Whenever I see that she reminds me of a teenage version of you.
Rayna: anyone she wants (always a good answer)
Jaeda: Cinderella
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Ian: Eat at restaurants
Rayna: Geocaching
Jaeda: Get make up
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Ian: We both like Brynlee and using the computer
Rayna: We almost have the same voice
Jaeda: We’re looking out the window like that
19. How are you and your mom different?
Ian: She’s not that interested in legos or remote control airplanes or anything close to that. (So true)
Rayna: My mom has so much freckles and I barely have any.
Jaeda: Yours shirt is different
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Ian: Because she gives me allowance and is just really nice and doesn’t loose her temper in a short amount of time and always buys the food that I like except spaghetti.
Rayna: When she tells me
Jaeda: cuz I loves yours chin *kiss*
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, that was hilarious! Ryan and I sat here busting a gut reading your children's responses, especially Jaeda's!! Thanks for the entertainment.
That is sooo cute, Rindee. I really enjoyed reading what each of your kids said. Asking kids those kinds of questions (which one usually doesn't) really reveals a lot about how they feel. Hilarious! Love it!
Those are some good answers! I'm excited to try it with my kids, but maybe I'll wait a few days...things around here have been rather grouchy lately. I shudder to think what their responses will be...
That was so fun to read! I could imagine your cute kids personalities in their responses. They are so fun! You are a fabulous mom Rindee! I have learned so much from you!
You must like nursing Brynlee, because you sure do it a lot. Ha ha! That was great!
I love it! I haven't done mine yet. Seem like no time for blogging...or typing sentences correctly.
Post a Comment