Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bargain Shopper 55

My last record for grocery savings was 54% on one shopping trip. Last night I broke my record and saved 55% on my grocery trip. You may add this up and feel I am mistaken, but I also got a $7 off your next shopping trip coupon at checkout which is a pretty darn good deal. I'm thinking of going back in a couple of days with the onlnine coupons I didn't get a chance to print off for the same sale and using my $7 off coupon as well.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I need to figure out how to bargain grocery shop, cause my grocery bill is killing us! Any tips for a clueless cousin?

Emily A. Gunderson said...

Way to go Rindee!!

Dionne said...

Rindee I just happened on your blog and I was so excited! This is Dionne Clifton and I'd love to get a hold of Wyn -- does she have a blog? While it isn't cute yet, my blog, kineticcoherence.blogspot is a work in progress. Our kitchen has to come first:)

You look beautiful as always!

Anonymous said...

Okay, the teaser worked! So what's the secret? We sing the grocery store blues every payday. Time to get some new strategies!!

Unknown said...

I have been a little sad about the coupons lately and kind of slacked a bit the last few weeks. This is the perfect boost to remind me to stick with it!
Good Job!