It's Sunday morning and I just finished fixing Jaeda's hair for church. She hops down and says: "Can I watch a movie?" I remind her that it is the Sabbath and so it needs to be about Jesus or the scriptures. She leaves and comes back a minute later with a video in hand
"I want to watch Naked King Noah!"
Alarmed, I look at the video she is holding. "Do you mean Abinidi and WICKED King Noah?"
4 comments:
Whoa! That WOULD be quite the movie, now wouldn't it? Hey, we have probably a thousand bales of hay behind our house (whomever owns the fields around us stacked it all there last week), so any time you want to shoot your bow... Oh, and Ty just shoots out into the field - not too far, just far enough to give the girls something to do (search and rescue of the arrow). I'm sure he has a basic target so he knows a general vicinity. I don't know - I am NOT a bow huntress.
I'll bet that was a bit of a shock to find out you have such movies in your house!! So cute!
Naked, wicked, it's all the same right?
So funny!!! Oh the things they say!
Post a Comment