Wednesday, June 18, 2008

3 Years of Jaeda

Jaeda turned 3 yesterday, on the 17th. She is such a fun girl to have around. She was such a mellow baby and has developed quite the sense of humor. She frequently catches us off guard with her little jokes. She loves to dance and sing. As a baby she was given the nickname "Jaeda Potata" and has just recently started calling herself "Jaeda Bee-tay-da." Jaeda is just so pretty with her white hair and milky complexion. Her cheeks are always rosy and her eyes are so blue they are almost like an accessory. We love having her as part of our family. I wanted to post some of my favorite pictures I have of Jaeda as she's grown.

1 week old

2 months old

Halloween 4 months old

5 months old

8 months

14 months

22 months

Halloween 28 months

33 months with baby "kicks"

35 months

2 comments:

Mattie Rae said...

I love how she screams with excitement when she sees Kelson or Megan and she runs toward them with open arms to give them a huge hug!

She is very thoughtful and happy!

Andrea said...

She looks like your mom to me! Unfortunately I don't know her very well. Wish we lived closer so we could get to know her a little better! Such a cutie!