Monday, June 30, 2008

Childhood Gems: Jaeda on M&M's

I took Jaeda shopping with me today and for a rare treat, and an especially good shopper, I bought her a little pink tube of Mini M&M's that were on sale, of course. After she was buckled into her seatbelt I unwrapped the M&M's and gave them to her. She popped it open and put some in her mouth. Then, with eyes closed and head tilted slightly back as she savored the little chocolate morsels she exclaimed in a very enthusiastic voice:

"MMMMmm! It tastes like CORN!"

4 comments:

Mattie Rae said...

She's so cute!

Andrea said...

If m&ms tasted like corn maybe I'd like them better! What a silly girl- three is the best age for funny.

Emily A. Gunderson said...

So funny!

Sara Liechty said...

She is such a cutie! Audrey says..."there is my Jaeda." It's fun to see pictures of friends on the computer!