Monday, June 9, 2008

Brynlee's Bathtime - 6 weeks old

I just had to share some pictures of Brynlee's bathtime. She is such a sweet little baby. We sure love having her in our home. She is growing so fast and is even getting some chubby rolls on her thighs. These pictures were taken when she was 6 weeks old.
Here are the pre-bath pics:
And some pics during the bath. This last one is the tail end of the smile. I just missed it.
And here she is in action. Her sounds are so feminine and sweet. She never cries to loud or without cause. She is a very good baby.

4 comments:

Staley Family said...

You're girls are beautiful and just the sweetest little angels. I love to come to your blog and see how much they grow.

Mattie Rae said...

So cute.

MommaArch said...

What a cutie!

Andrea said...

Awwww...so sweet. I think she looks exactly like you already.