
Here Is Ian and Rayna on Easter Morning modeling their new home-made Easter clothes. One of my few attempts at being domestic. Ian was so proud of his new duds. He loved his new vest and bow-tie and insisted that his hair be combed handsome - not spikey for the occaision. Here. We were reading about how David and Solomon had a lot of wives and that Heavenly Father only wants us to have ONE wife. Ian raised his hand and asked "What about sisters, are we only supposed to have one sister?" I explained that Heavenly Father loves big families and sometimes there are many sisters and that's okay. The next moring at breakfast he prayed that Heavnly Father would bless him with lots and lots of sisters. What a sweet kid. He and Rayna are best friends. Even when he goes out to play with the neighborhood boys, he always lets her come, too.Pictures and commentarty taken on April 11, 2004
2 comments:
This dress became one of Rayna's most favorites. She wanted to wear it every day and night. She wore it for almost 2 years 'till it threatened to be too short and by then then it had become so ragged I had to finally throw it away when she wasn't looking.
It was fun to see her love something that I had made. It made all my frustration in sewing it worth it... enough that I continued to try sewing.
That first picutre is so funny! I can't believe how little they look. What a great memory.
Post a Comment